Amino Dopa Pro is clinically shown to boost critically important neurotransmitters Dopamine and Serotonin which are known to help create a positive mental state and stable moods. Enjoy an overall sense of well-being and energy with our natural, specially formulated, whey-protein-based nutritional product. It can also help with depression and food cravings. Try it and feel the difference.
- Technical Specs
Formula and Functions
This formulation includes:
- Whey Protein Isolate; a food supplement used for improving athletic performance, as an alternative to milk for people with lactose intolerance, for reversing weight loss and increasing glutathione (GSH) in nutritionally depleted individuals.
- Glutathione is one of the most important anti-oxidants for the body and brain.
- Mucuna Pruriens; a naturally occurring source of L-Dopa from the Mucuna pruriens plant that aids in the production of the brain neurotransmitter Dopamine. Dopamine is largely responsible for regulating physical movement‚ positive emotion‚ cognitive function and the motivation centers of the brain. Adequately balancing Dopamine levels may result in decreased cravings for stimulants and can aide testosterone production and increase libido.
- L-Glutamine; the most abundant free amino acid in the body. Glutamine helps gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress. It is also important for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. It is critically important after periods of significant illness, drug and alcohol abuse and trauma as it is necessary to help keep the vital organs functioning. It is also used for depression, moodiness, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, and enhancing exercise performance.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and L-Methionine are amino acids that are important in detoxification in that they promote health to the stomach lining and liver, aid in energy production and enhance the immune system. They are also direct precursors to the key antioxidant Glutathione, which protects the brain and liver from damage due to the consumption of alcohol, drugs and other toxins.
- L-Tyrosine; an amino acid and direct precursor to the brain neurotransmitters, dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline).
- 5-MTHF (Natural Folic Acid); is necessary for many bodily functions and the production of brain neurotransmitters. It is commonly used for memory loss, restless legs syndrome, sleep problems, depression, and nerve and muscle pain, liver disease and is also helpful for reducing harmful side effects of some medications.
- 5-HTP, an amino acid and direct precursor to the brain neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin is the brain neurotransmitter that regulates appetite, mood, and endorphin and melatonin production.
- Vitamin B12; is important for boosting mood, memory, energy, concentration and the immune system; and slowing aging. It is also often beneficial for sleep disorders, depression, and mental disorders.
- Green Tea Extract; numerous studies are linking the benefits of green tea to improved blood flow in the body and particularly the brain, which can improve memory. It has also been shown to increase metabolism, stabilize blood sugar and can have a calming effect on the brain.
This product is sweetened by Erythritol, a sugar alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruit and fermented foods and is produced from glucose by fermentation with a yeast. It is 60–70% as sweet as table sugar yet it is almost noncaloric, does not affect blood sugar and does not cause tooth decay. It is less likely to cause gastric side effects than other sugars because of its unique digestion pathway.
- Extended Information
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.